Prescription Compounding for Children and Adolescents
Kids are unique. Shouldn't the medicine that they take be unique as well, and made to suite their individual circumstances?
Bayview Pharmacy's compounding Pharmacists have the capabilities to customize pediatric preparations that are easy to take, improve therapeutic outcomes, reduce side effects, and save patients time and money.
Compounding medications for children and adolescents allow for uniquely delivered vehicles, being flavored which makes administering the medication easier, more pleasant, and potentially more effective. Bayview Pharmacy focuses solely on your child's needs, and will do everything we can to make them feel better.
Commonly Requested Pediatric Formulas
- Niacinamide 4% Acne Gel
- Niacinamide 3%/Lipoic Acid 0.5% Topical Cream
- Niacinamide4%/Lipoic Acid 0.5%/Biotin 0.1% Acne Gel
- Niconamide Capsule (Nicotinamide/Zinc/Copper/Quatrefolic)
- Nytatin 200,000 U/Acyclovir 180 mg Popsicle
- Glutathione 20%/Emu Oil 10% Topical Lipoderm
- Diphenhydramine 1%/Calamine 8% Topical Cream
- Diphenhydramine 2%/Hydrocortisone 0.5% Topical Cream
- Lidocaine 1%/Tetracaine 1% Topical Cream
- Happy Hiney (Boric acid 5%/Phenol 2%/Starch 15%/Zinc Oxide 15%) Ointment
- Ibuprofen 100 mg Suppository
- Ibuprofen 10% Lipoderm Transdermal Gel
- Ibuprofen 120 mg/5 mL Oral Suspension (Preservative Free/Dye Free)
- Omeprazole 2 mg/mL Oral Suspension
- Lansoprazole 3 mg/mL Oral Suspension
- Ranitidine 150 mg/5 mL Oral Suspension
Nausea & Vomiting
- Ondansetron 4 mg/0.1 mL Topical Lipoderm
- Ondansetron 4 mg Rectal Suppository
- Promethazine 50 mg/mL Topical Lipoderm
- A.B.H.R. Topical Gel Full Strength (Ativan 1 mg/Benadryl 25 mg/Haloperidol 1 mg/Reglan 10 mg/mL)
- A.B.H.R. Topical Gel Half Strength (Ativan0.5 mg/Benadryl 12.5 mg/Haloperidol 0.5 mg/Reglan5 mg/mL )
Prevention of Vitamin K Deficient Bleeding(VKDB) for Neonate
- Vitamin K 1 mg/0.1 mL or 2 mg/0.1 mL in Prefilled Syringe
- Lidocaine 1%/Tetracaine 1% Topical Gel
Any questions pertaining to Pediatric medications or treatment options? Please fill out the "Contact Us" form and our Pharmacists will get back to you as soon as possible.